Now that my boys are a little older I plan to introduce them to the fun of April Fools Day. It may seem a little childish but I cannot wait to yell, “APRIL FOOLS”! These are some easy tricks that you can play with very little effort and are sure to make your kids laugh.
Here are some of the tricks that I have planned for them this year:
- Put a piece of tape on the TV remote sensor and watch them try to figure out why the TV is not working.
- Put a helium balloon in the toilet bowl and close the lid. When they get up to have their morning pee they will get a little surprise.
- Freeze a bowl of their favourite cereal the night before then add a little milk on top in the morning and serve it as normal. Watch while they fight with their breakfast.
- Pack an apple for a snack and stick a gummy worm inside the apple.
- Serve a glass of juice with a straw that is really Jell-O.
- The surprise sandwich, pack a sandwich for lunch as normal and add a little toy bug on top.
What are some of your favourite April Fools Day tricks?